Are you anxious about what’s going on in the world – with our economy – or even on a personal level? Are panic attacks on the rise in your practice – or maybe even your own life? Learn to help yourself and your clients develop coping techniques through Energy Medicine and Energy Psychology, including Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) as well as shamanism.
In this class, you will:
* Learn calming and grounding processes
* Understand how childhood experiences affect the development of anxiety
* Understand how Energy Psychology processes are a great adjunct to anxiety therapies
* Practice a 5-minute daily routine to balance the energy body
* Experience using the short form of EFT
* Most importantly, you will leave the class with a new sense of calm and serenity.
Presenter: HELAINE Z. HARRIS, MA, MFT
has practiced psychotherapy and lead seminars for over 30 years. She is an award -winning author of Are You in Love with a Vampire? Healing the Relationship Drain Game. Helaine is the past Education Director for the Association for Energy Psychology. She is a part of the Red Cross Disaster Mental Health Team and creator of An Awakening Center, blending traditional and alternative psychotherapies including: Reichian breathing, hypnosis, meditation, Gestalt, EMDR, TFT, EFT and Shamanic Processes. She specializes in issues of self-empowerment, relationship, sexuality, addiction and survivors of physical and sexual abuse. She has appeared on NBC, ABC and CBS Special Assignment.
Return to the Centers in Educational Psychology Workshops Program Home Page