This information applies to pages in the CSUN template system.Windows-press ALT + an access key. Macintosh-press CTRL + an access key.
1. All forms are intended to be downloaded and completed using Microsoft Word.
2. To avoid loss of data please do not fill-in any form directly from the browser; instead save the file to your computer and then work on this saved file (see step 3 below).
3. Download the file from the website and save to a folder in your computer. Use the following convention for naming the file on your computer.
Example: fm01-your last name.doc
Where fmxx is the number of the form.
4. We will call the file you saved in step 3, the Template-file. Use the Template-file as a starting point to create visit reports for each student you visited.
5. Open the Template-file file with Microsoft Word and fill in the data for the visit.
6. Save the file using save as and append the studentís name to the file.
Examples: If I visited two students, Garcia and Smith, then the file names will be
7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 for each student you visited.
8. Send the completed student files as email attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, print out the blank forms, fill-in the fields by hand and mail or fax to the below mentioned:
CECS Honor's Co-Op
Mail Stop 8295
College of Engineering and Computer Science
California State University, Northridge
18111 Nordhoff Street
Northridge, CA 91330-8295.
E-Mail : email@example.com
Phone : 818-677-2146
Fax : 818-677-2140
The Co-Op office is in the Jacaranda Hall room JD4508A (old name & number Engineering building EN2408).
The CECS student services center is at JD1501.