Music 105OL: Understanding Music (Online)
- Regular access to a reliable up-to-date computer. Preferably your own computer,
but it can belong to a roommate or parent or some such as long as you have
adequate access to it, not just for online quizzes and discussions, but also
for access to StudySpace. The excuse "My computer
keeps crashing" or "I broke up with my boy/girl-friend whose computer
I was using"
isn't going to get you far!
- Regular access to a reliable Internet connection. Broadband is important
(DSL, Cable, Fiber).
- You are able to work independently.
- You can remember information that you read and do not have to hear it out
- When faced with computer problems, you maintain a sense of calm and continue
to search for solutions.
- You can follow written directions and do not have to have them explained
- Don't take these requirements lightly. You must keep yourself on track
in this course.