Two $ 2,000 Awards
Student must be a graduating senior.
- CTVA Department - 3.0 grade point average.
- Overall University GPA may also be taken into consideration.
Area of Emphasis:
Service to the Department and to the community will be a major consideration in awarding this scholarship.
Procedure for Student Applicants:
- Complete the Scholarship Application Form available online or in the CTVA Department (MZ 195).
- Prepare a resume which includes all pertinent professional and personal
information relating in any way to the communication industry.
- List three references that can attest to your merit as a scholarship applicant. At
least one reference listed should be a CTVA full-time faculty member.
- Return all materials (stapled together with application form on top) to the CTVA
Department no later than 3 PM, Monday, February 18, 2013.