One $1000 award.
Applicant must be a senior.
- Grade point average in the CTVA Department must be at least 3.5.
- Overall University GPA must also be at least 3.5.
Area of Emphasis:
Student must be a CTVA major in whose work is embodied a clear vision of the future of telecommunications.
Procedure for Student Applicants.
- Complete the Scholarship Application Form available online or in the CTVA Department (MZ 195).
- Submit a project completed at CSUN (e.g., multi-media presentation, marketing plan, critical essay, screenplay, film, television or audio production).
- List three references that can attest to your merit as a scholarship applicant. At least one reference listed should be a CTVA full-time faculty member.
- Return all materials (packaged together with application form on top) to the CTVA Department no later than 3 PM, Monday, February 18, 2013.