One $ 750 Award
Student must be a junior or senior.
- CTVA Department - 3.5 grade point average in Cinema and Television Arts courses.
- Overall University GPA may also be taken into consideration.
Area of Emphasis:
- Student has demonstrated an outstanding classroom record in audience
- Student must have successfully completed CTVA 475 Audience Analysis or an
equivalent audience analysis course.
- Student has a professional goal of a career in media research.
- Student must have demonstrated a serious interest in a career in media
- Students who have completed or are in the process of doing an internship in
media research are encouraged to apply.
Procedure for Student Applicants:
- Complete the Scholarship Application Form available online or in the CTVA Department (MZ 195).
- Submit a one-page composition in which you discuss why you wish to work in the
field of audience research, the work you have already done in audience
research, your employment goals over the next five years and your specialization
in your work at CSUN.
- List three references that can attest to your merit as a scholarship applicant. At
least one reference listed should be a CTVA full-time faculty member.
- Return all materials (stapled together with application form on top) to the CTVA
Department no later than 3 PM, Monday, February 18, 2013.