One $ 500 Awards
Student must be a junior or senior.
- CTVA Department - 3.5 grade point average in Cinema and Television Arts courses;
- Overall University GPA may also be taken into consideration.
Area of Emphasis:
- Student has demonstrated an outstanding classroom record in electronic media
management / television production courses.
- Student has a professional goal of a career in radio/TV sports.
- Student must have demonstrated a serious interest in a career in radio/TV
- Students who have completed or in the process of doing an internship in
radio/TV sports are encouraged to apply.
Procedure for Student Applicants:
- Complete the Scholarship Application Form available online or in the CTVA Department (MZ 195).
- Submit a one page composition in which you discuss why you wish to work in the
field of radio/TV sports, any work you have already done in the field of broadcast
sports, your employment goals over the next five years and your specialization in
your work at CSUN.
- List three references that can attest to your merit as a scholarship applicant. At
least one reference listed should be a CTVA full-time faculty member.
- Return all materials (stapled together with application form on top) to the CTVA
Department no later than 3 PM, Monday, February 18, 2013.
The Carson Schreiber Music Video Scholarship was established by Mr. Schreiber, who is a CTVA alumnus and retired music industry executive.