One $ 750 Award
Junior or Senior who has completed at least one year or 30 units on the CSUN campus.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA in CTVA courses taken.
- Cumulative GPA may be reviewed as well.
Area of Emphasis:
Student must be a CTVA major in the Television Production option.
Procedure for Student Applicants:
- Complete the Scholarship Application Form available online or in the CTVA Department (MZ 195).
- Prepare a resume, which includes all pertinent professional and personal
information relating to the Communications industry.
- Submit a one-page composition in which you discuss why you wish to work in
television production, your employment goals over the next five years and your
specialization in your work at CSUN.
- Submit a DVD sample of your video work completed at CSUN.
- List three references that can attest to your merit as a scholarship applicant. At
least one reference listed should be a CTVA full-time faculty member.
- Return all materials (stapled together with application form on top) to the CTVA
Department no later than 3 PM, Monday, February 18, 2013.