One $750 award
- Student must have completed at least 65 college or university units.
- Student must have completed one year or 30 units on the CSUN campus.
- Student must have at least one semester remaining to complete at CSUN, with a
minimum of six units needed to graduate.
- CTVA Department - 3.5 grade-point average.
- Overall University GPA will be used as a further consideration if necessary.
Area of Emphasis:
Student should have demonstrated continuing interest and participation in CTVA and/or University activities.
Procedure for Student Applicants:
- Complete the Scholarship Application Form available in the CTVA Department (MZ 195).
- Prepare a resume which includes all pertinent professional and personal information relating in any way to the communication industry.
- List three references that can attest to your merit as a scholarship applicant. At
least one reference listed should be a CTVA full-time faculty member.
- Return all materials (stapled together with application form on top) to the CTVA
Department no later than 3 PM, Monday, February 18, 2013.