One $ 750 Award
First year graduate student in the CTVA Masters of Screenwriting program.
- Minimum GPA above 3.0.
- This is a need and merit based award.
- Once awarded, if the student continues in the program and shows promise,
he/she will receive the scholarship annually, up to a maximum of three times.
Area of Emphasis:
Procedure for Student Applicants:
- Complete the Scholarship Application Form available online or in the CTVA Department (MZ 195).
- Submit a feature length screenplay on CD-R or DVD-R labeled with your name, student I.D., and the scholarship title for which you are applying.
- Submit one page essay on your long-range goals and contributions to the profession.
- Return all materials (bound together with application form on top) to the CTVA
Department no later than 3 PM, Monday, February 18, 2013.