One $500 award
Applicant must be a senior, graduating in the year the award is made.
- Grade point average in the CTVA Department must be at least 3.5.
- Overall University GPA may also be taken into consideration.
Area of Emphasis:
Service to the Department and to the community will be a major consideration in awarding the scholarship.
Procedure for Student Applicants:
- Complete the Scholarship Application Form available online or in the
CTVA Department (MZ 195).
- Submit a complete resume, and a statement of professional goals and interests. The resume must reveal the required service to the Department and to the community.
- List three references that can attest to your merit as a scholarship applicant. At least one reference listed should be a CTVA full-time faculty member.
- Return all materials (stapled together with application form on top) to the CTVA Department no later than 3PM, Monday, February 18, 2013.