- California Legislative Information
- HEERA is the Higher Education Employer-Employee Relations Act. It is a state law that governs the relationship between the University and its employees.
- CA Education Code
- CA Dept of Fair Housing and Labor enforces the laws against employees being harassed or discriminated.
- EERA: The Educational Employer-Employee Relations Act, which is the law that governs collective bargaining for California school employees in grades K through 14. Also known as the Rodda Act.
- SEERA:The State Employer-Employee Relations Act, which is the law governing collective bargaining provisions for California civil service employees. Also known as the Ralph C. Dills Act.
Last Updated: August 21, 2007
By: Claudia Garcia