Physical Science Links
- Solar Observatory: Current photographs and movies of the Sun
- SpaceWeather: Current "weather" in space
- The Nine Planets: Multimedia Tour of our Solar System
- Virtual Solar System: National Geographic's astronomy site
- Welcome to the Planets: Cal Tech site on Planetary Science
- Planetary Image Facility: Images from the National Air and Space Museum
- NASA Image Exchange: Directory of NASA images
- Earth Science and Solar System Exploration: NASA educational website
- Windows to the Universe: Teaching resource from the University of Michigan
- Phases of the Moon: US Naval Observatory calculations
- Solar System Simulator: JPL simulations to help visualize the Solar System
- Astronomy Workshop: Solar System animations
Other Science Links
- BrainPop - fun and educational video clips that introduce a lot of science topics.
- Exploratorium - a great site with a lot of activities for students and teachers. Check out the "Cow Eye Dissection", it's my favorite and I use it when teaching 7th grade science.
- Phun Physics - This is a group from the University of Virginia that visits schools, bu their demonstration page has lots of "Phun" physics demonstrations and explanations.
- The Nine Planets - A multimedia tour of the solar system. They have recently updated their site and are calling the "8" planets due to the change in Pluto's staus. This website has lots of great information, photographs and links.
Science Sound Bytes
Einstein Speaks on World Peace