Minutes for the Meeting of 21 September 2006
21 September 2006, 4:50pm - JD4440
Attending: Bill, Steven, Robert, Aaron Trank
- JPL contact - Tracy Greene is working there just in case Sutter contact doesn't work
- Barnes lecture: Thurs 4:50pm JD4440, OK to bring food/drink
- “Graphics, Games, and VR in CS @ CSUN”
- Demonstrations of VR goggles & gloves
- Graphics program at CSUN
- Information on the job market
- Clubs and Organizations Recognition Conference - Oct 7 9-5pm
- Steven will go, will ask Alex if he can go
- Competition website
- Website ADA compliant? Yes.
- ACM long-term project ideas
- Project from 5 years ago - code still around?
- 3D VR tour of campus
- Program to schedule room & class use
- If written as a Java servelt, maybe incorporate into Portal
- Can also use it to find class schedules for students
- Discussion forum for CSUN
- High Tech High, Moorpark Computer Academy - Bill will contact CSUN student outreach
- Robert to talk to Dana Wall next week about a game w/ IEEE
Meeting ended 5:55pm.