Thank you for your interest in participating in our upcoming Vendor Fair here on the California State University Northridge campus. We have made some exciting new changes to the program for the upcoming semester.
This semester, Matador Mall will be held Monday, Oct. 6 – Thursday, Oct. 9.
All Matador Mall events will continue to run Monday–Thursday from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. They will continue to take place in front of Bayramian Hall on the Cleary Walk and in the courtyard. All vendors must remove vehicles from the walk and courtyard by 7:00 a.m.
Please note that in light of recent events and requirements from the CSUN Office of Environmental Health and Safety there are a few changes to the insurance and permit requirements for participation in Matador Mall:
- In order to participate in the event all vendors must submit a Certificate of Insurance with proof of current General Liability insurance for the contractor with a combined single limit not less than $1,000,000 per occurrence, and $2,000,000 aggregate, and that the vehicle insurance is in effect with minimum coverage of $100,000 per occurrence.
- In order to attend the event all vendors requesting to sell merchandise must submit a current California Seller’s Permit. The University address must be listed on the permit:
18111 Nordhoff Street, Northridge, CA 91330
Please note we are unable to accept California Seller’s Permits with any other address listed.
- In order to participate in the event all vendors with employees or subcontractors must submit Worker’s Compensation insurance coverage as required by the State of California.
- Payment, application, Certificate of Insurance, and Seller’s Permit must be submitted prior to the dates of the event. No exceptions.
- Last date to submit all documents and make a payment is the Thursday prior to the event. Vendors are NOT permitted to sign up (or show up) after this date.
How to register
Click the following link to download the Matador Mall vendor information packet. Fill out the application by typing your information into the fields and then print it out:
Note: This document is in Adobe PDF. If you do not have the most updated version of Adobe Reader on your computer, you may be prompted for a free update.
Please Note: You can directly type your information into this document once you download it. You will be able to click on the checkboxes to select which weeks and dates you want to participate. Once you have it completely filled out on your computer, then print out the document and sign on the signature line.
Please also note that by signing the agreement, it means you have read a copy of the rules and regulations attached to it. You may want to keep a copy of these rules and regulations for yourself.
There are three options to submitting your application with your payment:
- Mail: You may mail us your signed agreement, copy of your updated California Seller’s Permit, all required insurance documents, and check* or money order to the mailing address on the agreement.
- Walk-in: You may bring your signed agreement, copy of your updated California Seller’s Permit, all required insurance documents, and payment (cash, check*, money order, Visa or MasterCard) to the Cash Services desk on the 2nd floor of the Sol Center at the University Student Union. Please note that the Cash Services Desk is open Monday-Friday from 10:00 a.m-3:00 p.m.
- Phone: Credit card payments will be accepted over the phone by calling our Business Services Office at (818) 677-3626, Monday-Friday from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
*Note: Checks will no longer be accepted after the Tuesday prior to the event. All other payments (Credit card/Cash/Money Order) will be accepted until the Thursday prior to the event.
As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact the USU Events Department at (818) 677-4306. Thank you vendors! We are looking forward to a great Matador Mall this semester!
The USU Events Team