The Universal Design Center offers many services to assist you:
- Consulting on how instructional materials may be structured or organized to be accessible and usable to individuals with various processing styles and physical differences.
- Training on web accessibility and usability for staff supporting administrative websites.
- Training on designing-in and evaluating web accessibility and usability for web and application developers.
- Responding to accessibility and usability policy related questions.
- Guidance on compliance and usability testing for purchased, promoted, or supported (PPS) campus software.
- Maintaining a vetted, centralized repository of ATI training material.
- Research and identify compliance standard application coding techniques.
- Compliance testing of websites, software and electronic devices.
Campus Captioning Services
If you would like assistance with captioning multimedia, you can request captioning services from the National Center on Deafness (NCOD) using the Service Request Form. The UDC can help consult on captioning related ATI policy questions. Read more about captioning.