University 100: Important Dates
- Associated Students' Farmers Market: every Tuesday, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. on East University Drive (across from the USU).
- Conversation Swap at the LRC. Free snacks. Native English speakers and international students welcome! Oviatt Library, 3rd floor. Tuesdays from 2-3 p.m.
- USU Tech Series. Free workshops on various topics, from beginners to advanced. Offered Wednesdays (1-2 p.m.) and Fridays (3-4 p.m.). Sign-up required.
- The Matador Shirt design contest: submissions accepted through March 29. Winner receives fame (>9,000 students will wear the shirt) and a $100 gift card.
- March 28-April 4 (Tuesday-Tuesday): online registration for CSUN summer classes for students with appointments.
- March 29 (Thursday): last day to submit your design for The Matador Shirt design contest.
- March 31 (Friday): César Chavez Day Holiday. Campus is closed; no classes.
- April 6 (Thursday): Carnaval at CSUN: A Celebration of Global Diversity. 12 noon-7:30 p.m., USU Plaza del Sol. Free.
- April 15 (Saturday): Japanese Drumming: Jishin Taiko. USU Northridge Center. 6 p.m. (doors open at 5 p.m.). Free balcony seating or $5 reserved orchestra seating with food. RSVP by April 1 for reserve seating:
- April 21 (Friday): Matador Nights 2017: 9 p.m.-1 a.m., USU. Free to CSUN students.
- May 12 (Friday): last day of instruction for the spring semester.
- May 13-19 (Saturday-Friday): Final examinations.
- May 26 (Friday): last day to apply for one of the Marino J. Riccomini Family Scholarships (for spring 2017 U100 students)
Additional campus calendars