University 100: Important Dates
- Ongoing every week on Tuesdays: Farmer's Market at CSUN. East Cleary Walk. 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Ongoing, select Wednesdays and Fridays: the series of free USU Tech Tips Workshops on a variety of topics for students. Sign-up required to participate in each one.
- September 18 (Monday): Study Abroad Fair, USU Plaza del Sol, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- September 21 (Thursday): DACA Information Session with Central American Resource Center (CARECEN) attorney Julie Mitchell, sponsored by CSUN's Central American Studies Department. 9:30-10:45 a.m., SH 280.
- September 25 (Monday): Banned Books Readout with Pizza, Jack & Florence Ferman Presentation Room, Oviatt Library, 2:30-4 p.m. Online RSVP requested. Read more...
- September 27 (Wednesday): USU job information sessions for CSUN students. USU Northridge Center. Two identical sessions: choose 12:30-1:30 p.m. or 5-6 p.m.
- October 7 (Saturday): Big Show 17, Oviatt Lawn, 3:00 p.m. Tickets required. More info...
- November 4/5 (Saturday/Sunday): Daylight Saving Time ends: move clocks back by one hour overnight Saturday ("fall back").
- November 10-11 (Friday-Saturday): Veteran's Day holiday observed. Campus closed, no instruction.
- November 23-26 (Thursday-Sunday): Thanksgiving Recess. Campus closed, no instruction.
- November 29-30 (Wednesday & Thursday): Freshman Celebration, USU Grand Salon, 9:30 a.m.-3:15 p.m. each day; virtual projects online through Portfolium.
Additional campus calendars