Spring 2015 Enrollment Limits
CSUN is enforcing unit limits for the Spring 2015 registration cycle:
- 13-unit limit through December 9, 2014
- 16-unit limit from December 10, 2014 through January 19, 2015
- 16-unit limit from January 20, 2015 through February 6, 2015 (with permission numbers)
First-time freshmen may enroll in a maximum of 16 units. First-time freshmen may enroll up to the 16-unit limit during the priority registration period.
Unit limits are subject to change.
Effective Fall 2014, students may repeat classes beginning on Monday two weeks prior to the start of the semester. For Spring 2015, this date is Monday, January 5.
- Graduating seniors may enroll in a maximum of 19 units during all registration periods. You are a graduating senior if you have applied for graduation in the semester in which you are enrolling and you will complete all remaining degree requirements by the end of the semester.
- AA-T and AS-T students with declared STAR-Act degree plans may enroll in a maximum of 16 units during all registration periods.
- Students enrolled in certain cohort programs are exempt from these unit limit restrictions.
- Students on academic probation may only enroll in 13 units. Undergraduate students readmitted under Academic Performance Agreement may only enroll in 13 units.
- Students wishing to enroll in additional units after the Registration-by-Appointment period must complete and file an Extra Unit Authorization form with Admissions and Records. See Extra Unit Authorization (.pdf).