Fall 2014 Enrollment Limits
CSUN is enforcing unit limits for the Fall 2014 registration cycle:
- 13-unit limit through July 13, 2014
- 16-unit limit from July 14, 2014 through August 24, 2014
- 16-unit limit from August 25, 2014 through September 12, 2014 (with permission numbers)
First-time freshmen may enroll in a maximum of 16 units. First-time freshmen may enroll up to the 16-unit limit during the priority registration period.
Unit limits are subject to change.
Effective Fall 2014, students may repeat classes beginning on Monday two weeks prior to the start of the semester. For Fall 2014, this date is Monday, August 11.
- Graduating seniors may enroll in a maximum of 19 units during all registration periods. You are a graduating senior if you have applied for graduation in the semester in which you are enrolling and you will complete all remaining degree requirements by the end of the semester.
- Students enrolled in certain cohort programs are exempt from these unit limit restrictions.
- Students on academic probation may only enroll in 13 units. Undergraduate students readmitted under Academic Performance Agreement may only enroll in 13 units.
- Students wishing to enroll in additional units after the Registration-by-Appointment period must complete and file an Extra Unit Authorization form with Admissions and Records. See Extra Unit Authorization (.pdf).