Fall 2017 Enrollment Limits
CSUN is enforcing unit limits for the Fall 2017 registration cycle:
- 16-unit limit through September 15, 2017
(Permission numbers required September 5 through September 15, 2017)
Unit limits are subject to change.
- Students may wait list in a maximum of 13 units beginning Tuesday, April 11, 2017 through Monday, September 4, 2017.
- Students may attempt to add repeat courses for Fall 2017 beginning Monday, July 31, 2017.
- Graduating seniors may enroll in a maximum of 19 units during all registration periods. You are a graduating senior if you have applied for graduation in the semester in which you are enrolling and you will complete all remaining degree requirements by the end of the semester.
- Students enrolled in certain cohort programs may be exempt from these unit limit restrictions.
- Students on academic probation may only enroll in 13 units. Undergraduate students readmitted under an Academic Performance Agreement may only enroll in 13 units.
- Students wishing to enroll in additional units after the Registration-by-Appointment period must complete and file an Extra Unit Authorization form with Admissions and Records. See Extra Unit Authorization (.pdf).