The 2017-2018 Service Learning Grant Applications Are Now Closed
Our office opens grant applications at the end of each Spring Semester.
Community Engagement Offers the following grants to tenured, tenure-track, and lecturer faculty:
- Community Engagement Student Scholar Grant - $500
- The Student Scholar Grant supports faculty members by providing a student scholar to assist in research and/or managing the service learning database during the 2017-2018 academic year.
- Community Engagement Faculty Dissemination/Travel Grant- Up to $1,000
- The Faculty Dissemination/Travel Grant supports one faculty member and (if relevant) a student scholar in disseminating research and/or service at a conference or other public event during the 2017 –2018 academic year.
- Community Engagement Disciplinary Grant - Up to $3,000
- The Disciplinary Grant supports one faculty member in designing and implementing a Community Engagement Course Project in the 2017 – 2018 academic year.
- Community Engagement Interdisciplinary Grant - Up to $6,000
- The Interdisciplinary Grant supports up to three faculty members in implementing a collaborative Community Engagement Course Project in the 2017-18 academic year.
Awards are presented each year to a select group of California State University, Northridge faculty members, in recognition of outstanding achievement in a variety of areas. Please select here to view this years awards.