In order to participate students must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Interested AND able to complete a baccalaureate degree in two years.
- A California resident.
- Have a declared ADT major and have completed 50% of the units required for your degree.
- Entering CSUN Fall 2017 or later.
- Verified ADT status through CSUN’s Admission and Records Office.
- You may enroll in the program prior to the start of your first semester by completing the pledge form.
- Once you have signed and submitted the pledge form, a designated advisor will review your submission and provide further instruction.
Students are expected to:
- Complete a minimum of 30 academic units in a college year based on term of entry (enrollment can include summer and/or winter sessions).
- Maintain at least a 2.00 cumulative and campus grade point average in all academic work completed.
- Establish and submit an educational plan to complete a declared major program within the specified limit to the designated academic advisor.
- Review and modify the academic plan as needed with the designated academic advisor at least once each semester.
- Enroll in classes during the established priority registration period and pay fees by the required deadlines.
- Comply with CSUN academic, including ADT, policies and procedures.
- Attend student orientation at entrance to the University.
Entering students who take the two-year degree pledge and are verified in an ADT major will be assigned to a designated advisor from their college:
Mike Curb College of Arts, Media, and Communication
Office NH 135
David Nazarian College of Business and Economics
Office: JH 2113
Engineering and Computer Science
Office: JD 1501
Health and Human Development
Office: SQ 111
Science and Mathematics
Office: EH 2126
Social and Behavioral Sciences
Office: SH 204
Entering students in the two-year degree program are required to sign and submit the following pledge form which contains student obligations.
Students who have earned a verified Associate Degree for Transfer (AA-T or AS-T) from a California Community College, and who have been admitted to a CSUN major that is deemed similar, will be able to complete the baccalaureate degree within 60 additional semester units.
Click on the link below to access Degree Road Maps: