Welcome to CSUN -- We're Glad You Transferred In!
Spring 2015 dates
- Ongoing most Tuesdays: Associated Students Farmer's Market. 10 a.m.-2 p.m., East University Drive (near the Matador Statue).
- Ongoing (Wednesdays 1-2 p.m. and Fridays 3-4 p.m.): USU Computer Lab Workshops. Free courses in Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Photoshop, iPad essentials and Campus Software. Sign up at the USU Computer Lab desk. Free flash drives for all students who attend.
- April 13 (Wednesday): Into the Wild: free movie screening, Bayramian Hall Lawn, 7:30 p.m. Food trucks, too. More info. from CSUN Outdoor Adventures.
- Ongoing through April 15 (Wednesday), various days (pick one): mandatory training if you want to volunteer for Matador Nights
- April 23 (Thursday): Earth Fair opens, 10 a.m., Bayramian Hall Lawn.
- April 24 (Friday): Matador Nights. CSUN students only. 9 p.m.-1 a.m., University Student Union. Tickets available beginning April 13 (Monday) at the A.S. Ticket Office, USU, with valid CSUN ID.
- May 8 (Friday): last day of classes
- May 9-15 (Saturday-Friday): Final & Common Final examinations
Summer and Fall 2015 dates
- June (all month): check your CSUN email account for information about how to register for Transfer Student Orientation
- June 4 (Thursday) and continuing every Thursday beginning at dusk through August 27: Associated Students' Summer Movie Fest. Free.
- July 1 (Wednesday): new first-time transfer students must file their Intent to Register no later than today. (Exceptions for students admitted after June 17.)
- July 29 (Wednesday): Transfer Student Orientation