Welcome to CSUN -- We're Glad You Transferred In!
- Students can still submit their FAFSA/Dream Act Application for 2017-2018. Read more about this opportunity.
- January 21 (Saturday): Spring 2017 classes begin (Saturday-only and Friday-Saturday classes).
- January 22 (Sunday): Spring 2017 Sunday-only classes begin.
- January 23 (Monday): Weekday classes begin. Spring 2017 Late Registration and Schedule Adjustment begin. Access to online, self-service registration continues through Feb. 10.
- January 29 (Sunday): Wait listing for closed classes ends at 11:59 p.m. Permission is required to add ALL classes starting tomorrow.
- January 30 (Monday): Beginning today, permission numbers are required to add ALL classes.
- February 10 (Friday): Last day to register late, add a class, drop, or change basis of grading using self-service.
- February 13 (Monday): Fourth week of classes begins at 12:01 a.m. Your academic schedule is considered official and unalterable. Changes to your schedule in the fourth week and beyond are permitted only in extraordinary circumstances.
- March 20-26 (Monday-Sunday): Spring Break. No instruction.
- March 31 (Friday): César Chavez Day Holiday. Campus is closed; no classes.
- April 7 (Friday): CSUNposium: CSUN's 21st Annual Research & Creative Works Symposium
Additional campus calendars
- Associated Students Events Calendar
- University Student Union Calendar
- Check the University Events Calendar
- View the CSUN academic calendar for 2016-2017 (.pdf) (Faculty Affairs)
- Visit Admissions & Records for Admissions, Registration, and other Student Academic Calendar dates.
- Tseng College summer sessions