Welcome to CSUN -- We're Glad You Transferred In!
- Ongoing: CSUN's new-for-fall-2015 campus-wide smoke- and tobacco-free policy.
- August 27 (Thursday): President's Welcome Picnic, Bayramian Hall Lawn. Free to CSUN students. Lunch: 11:30-1. Dinner: 5:30-7 p.m.
- August 31 (Monday): The Writing Center at the LRC opens today.
- September 1 (Tuesday) and most Tuesdays throughout the fall semester: Associated Students Farmer's Market, 10 a.m.-2 p.m., East University Drive at Cleary Walk (near the USU & Matador Square).
- September 1 and 2 (Tuesday and Wednesday): Meet the Clubs, Sierra Quad, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- September 5-7 (Saturday-Monday): Labor Day holiday; no classes.
- September 11 (Friday): last day to add or drop a class or change your basis of grading (CR/NC). More info on the registration page.
- September 14-18 (Monday-Friday): petition required to request any adjustment your schedule (adds, drops, other changes). More info on the registration page.