Welcome to CSUN -- We're Glad You Transferred In!
- Ongoing: registration to repeat courses allowed beginning today.
- Ongoing throughout February: Black History Month at CSUN: Hallowed Grounds: Sites of African American Memories. Lectures, exhibits, films, hip-hop dance class, live performances, Wikipedia Edit-a-Thon, and more. (View the .pdf events poster)
- Ongoing every Tuesday: the Associated Students Farmer's Market returns: 10 a.m.-2 p.m., East University Drive.
- Ongoing: The Writing Center at the LRC reopens for the spring semester.
- February 1-12 (Monday-Friday): a permission number is required to add all classes. No more wait listing.
- February 9 (Tuesday) and weekly thereafter: Conversation Swap at the LRC, Oviatt Library 3rd floor, 2 p.m.
- February 10 (Wednesday): CSUNOPOLY, Financial Literacy Edition. USU Plaza del Sol, 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Learn! Win!
- February 12 (Friday): Last day to add with permission, drop, or change grading basis (CR/NC) using online self-service
- February 15 (Monday); repeats February 18 (Thursday): USU Tech Series Beginner and Advanced Workshops, 3:30-4:30 each day in the USU Computer Lab. Free to CSUN students. Various dates through the last week in April.
- February 19 (Friday): Student Research and Creative Works Symposium, USU Northridge Center, 8:30 a.m. and on.
- March 2 (Wednesday): priority filing deadline for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and California Dream Act application. To be eligible for financial aid funds in the upcoming academic year, you must apply by March 2 of the current academic year. (Read more)
- March 12/13 (Saturday night/Sunday morning): Daylight Saving Time starts; spring forward (set clocks and watches ahead by one hour overnight).
- March 16 & 17 (Wednesday & Thursday): GradFest 2016, "a one-stop-shop for Commencement information." 9 a.m.-6 p.m., Matador Bookstore Complex.
- March 21-27 (Monday-Sunday): spring recess; no classes.
- March 29 (Tuesday): last chance to submit your design to The New Matador Shirt Design Contest. All CSUN students are eligible to win and encouraged to enter.
- March 31 (Thursday): César Chávez Day; campus closed; no classes