- Scores from the October exam have been uploaded to your portal. You need a score of 8 or higher to pass the WPE. If you did not pass and need help, please see "What if I fail?"
- Registration for the November exam is now open and will close on November 4, or sooner if capacity has been met.
- The Learning Resource Center offers free prep sessions and workshops to prepare for the exam. You can find more information at the link, including how to sign up.
- Last spring, we piloted a new format for the WPE. All computer-based tests in November will use that new format and a different scoring guide (see Sample Essays and Scoring Guide). In November, we will also offer a small paper-based version of the pilot for 200 students on a first-come, first-served basis. If you are interested, choose the "Pilot - Paper Based" session during the registration process.
- If you sign up for either a computer-based exam or the paper-based pilot version and you wish to take one of our free workshops, make sure to register for the "Computer/Pilot UDWPE Boot Camp."