Dean: Mark Stover
Director of Development: Cindy Ventuleth
- The Oviatt Library is the largest library in the San Fernando Valley, with about 1.25 million books and periodical volumes, and more than three million microforms.
- The German-American Cultural Society presented the library with a facsimile of the 1507 Waldseemuller Map, sometimes called the "Holy Grail of Cartography."
- Marion Vogler, widow of Northridge English professor Richard Vogler donated her late husband's collection of 19th Century illustrated books to the library.
- The Augustine Foundation awarded the library a $39,000 grant to digitize a collection of classical guitar scores in its International Guitar Research Archive.
- The library was pledged an invaluable collection when retired English professor emeritus Harry Stone, who quietly spent a lifetime amassing one the world's largest collections of books and other materials on English novelist Charles Dickens, pledged the collection through a bequest in his estate plan.
- Librarian Angela Lew has been named as the Fulbright senior specialist in library science for five years.
- Susan Curzon, dean of the Oviatt Library, was invited to be part of the Team that will select the winners of the New York Times' first ever academic librarian awards.
- Professor Emerita Lillian Palmer and her husband, Herbert, have donated a folio of William Hogarth engravings to the Oviatt Library's Special Collections. The book is a rare 1790 edition of "The Original Works of William Hogarth."