Supporting California State University, Northridge
Serving more than 34,000 students each year, California State University, Northridge is the intellectual, economic, and cultural heart of the San Fernando Valley and beyond. Cal State Northridge now offers more than 110 bachelor's and master's degrees, providing students with a wide variety of higher education options.
As Cal State Northridge rises in stature, so too does its need for private funding. Annual Fund gifts from alumni, parents, and friends help to:
- Strengthen academic programs in all eight colleges
- Provide scholarship support and internships for deserving students
- Improve the Oviatt Library's permanent collection
- Support Matador student athletes
- Foster faculty-student research opportunities
- Upgrade computer and science laboratories
- Enhance the service of our community-oriented centers
- Secure major gifts from corporations and foundations that use alumni participation as a factor in their decision-making process
Ways to Give
Cash Gifts. Send cash, checks, or money orders, made payable to the Cal State Northridge Foundation, to:
The CSUN Fund
18111 Nordhoff Street, Mail Code 8275
Northridge, CA 91330
Online gifts. It’s easy and convenient to make a secure, online credit card gift to Cal State Northridge. Just click Make an Online Gift Now and fill out the giving form. You can also check to see if your company has a matching gift program. Once you submit your gift online, the Cal State Northridge Foundation will charge your credit card according to your instructions and send you an acknowledgment letter that serves as your tax-deductible receipt. Online giving is also a quick way to fulfill your telefund pledge without using a stamp.
Stocks, Securities, and Planned Gifts. Gifts of stock and securities, as well as planned gifts such as bequests, charitable gift annuities, and charitable remainder trusts are an important source of support for Cal State Northridge. Planned gifts can also provide a life income to the donor. To find out more about making gifts of stock or creating a planned gift, visit our Planned Giving website.