The Bright Idea Award recognizes employees who have benefited The University Corporation (TUC) by developing and/or implementing an idea that positively impacts TUC daily operations and ultimately its bottom line.
- All TUC employees are eligible.
- Any TUC employee may nominate a great idea by completing the Bright Idea Award nomination form is available on the TUC web site. Employees may nominate their own ideas.
- Nominations are reviewed by the Selection Committee (TUC Executive Team).
- Nomination Submission Deadlines:
Fall Semester: 5:00 p.m. on November 15 or on the first working day thereafter if the 15th falls on a weekend
Spring Semester: 5:00 p.m. on April 15, or on the first working day thereafter if the 15th falls on a weekend.
- Awards, if made, are presented in December and May.
- Awards may range from $250 to $1,000. Funds are provided by the TUC Executive Office.
- More than one award may be made in a semester. The Selection Committee determines the number and size of awards. Unused funds are carried over to the following semester.
- Awards are taxable income; taxes will be withheld.
Bright Idea Nomination Form