Northridge, CA 91325
Location, Location, Location
If location, outstanding space utilization, and comfort are important to you, then consider this fabulous single-story home located across the street from campus. Bright and relaxing, the floor plan is open and provides the latest in up to date features and comforts to suit any lifestyle.
- 3 Bedroom, 1 3/4 Bath, 2,000 sq. ft., 2 3/4-Car Garage
- Floor plan showcases a breezeway/ family room -- opens to very large back yard.
- Large master suite, with view overlooking backyard. The master bathroom features a generous sized sink and walk-in shower with glass door.
- A warm, cozy kitchen overlooking private back yard, beautiful wood cabinetry and lots of corian counter space.
- A formal dining area off the living room provides that elegant touch when entertaining family and friends.
- Enjoy your meals in this bright & cheerful dining space, with fireplace light or venture outside to the patio area and take pleasure in a very private back yard.
- Living room features fireplace.
- Slate floor in entry.
- Conveniently located near top rated schools, shopping, public transportation and great restaurants. Also, minutes away from the 118, 101 and 405 freeways.
- Entire inside of house newly painted, including all doors and trim
- Carpet throughout entire house. Vinyl floors in bathrooms
- Blinds on all windows
- Bathtub, sinks and shower refinished
- Large in-house laundry area
- Built-In storage cabinets in large bright garage
- Extra large closets in all bedrooms
- Under counter refrigerator in family room
- Ceiling lights in kitchen
- Monthly Gardner included
To be added to the wait list, please contact:
Associate Director, Real Estate
Phone: (818) 677-3974
18111 Nordhoff Street
Northridge, CA 91330-8310