The Testing Center welcomes you to explore our services! We provide a variety of programs to assist our students and the community. You can see and access our list of services by selecting a tab across the top.
The mission of the Testing Center is to advance the academic mission of California State University Northridge by facilitating an individual's educational and professional goals while providing a considerate and secure atmosphere for testing. The Testing Center provides high quality testing services to meet the growing needs of our students, faculty, administration and community. The Testing Center is part of the California State University Northridge Student Outreach and Recruitment office, located in the Division of Student Affairs.
Within this framework, the Testing Center:
- Adheres to the regulations and guidelines established by the National College Testing Association (NCTA), test companies and faculty
- Maintains the highest compliance with institutional, state and federal regulations regarding the confidentiality of test candidate information and records;
- Focuses on maintaining exemplary standards of academic integrity while vigilantly safeguarding the intellectual property of tests;
- Provides a facility conducive to a quality testing environment which is comfortable, quiet, aesthetically pleasing and user-friendly and;
- Offers collaborative and courteous customer service to students, faculty, staff and the community.
CSUN's Testing Center is a certified testing center of the National College Testing Association (NCTA) since May 2014. Testing Center is a proud member of the Consortium of College Testing Centers (CCTC), supporting distance learning.
The Testing Center offers several state and national exams plus proctoring services for various types of tests.
You can also explore our Resources page to check out campus resources, off-campus exams, other CSU Test Offices and other test day related info. Visit the Test Reporting Locations Map for driving directions to all on-campus testing locations.
|Date||Test||Registration Deadline||Reporting Location||Test Begins||Test Ends|
|6||EPT & ELM||FULL - Walk-ins accepted||Sierra Walk||7:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.||12:30 p.m. or 6:30 p.m.|
|6||EPT only||FULL - Walk-ins accepted||Sierra Walk||7:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.||10:30 a.m. or 4:30 p.m.|
|6||ELM only||FULL - Walk-ins accepted||Sierra Walk||8:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m. and 2 p.m.||11:30 a.m. or 3:30 p.m. or 5 p.m.|
|20||CPT||05/12/17||Sierra Walk||9 a.m.||10 a.m.|
|20||MPT||05/12/17||Sierra Walk||10:30 a.m.||Noon|
|22||UDWPE computer based||FULL||LRC Testing Lab||10 a.m. or 1:30 p.m.||Varies|
|23||UDWPE computer based||FULL||LRC Testing Lab||10 a.m. or 1:30 p.m.||Varies|
|24||UDWPE computer based||FULL||LRC Testing Lab||10 a.m. or 1:30 p.m.||Varies|
|25||UDWPE computer based||FULL||LRC Testing Lab||10 a.m. or 1:30 p.m.||Varies|
|26||UDWPE computer-based||FULL||LRC Testing Lab||10 a.m. or 1:30 p.m.||Varies|
|27||UDWPE paper-based||05/19/17||Sierra Walk||8 a.m., 11 a.m., or 2 p.m.||Varies|