Seizing an Alternative Toward an Ecological Civilization | JUNE 4-7, 2015 | 06/04/2015
Click Here for Full List of Events
CSU and UC Greenhouse Gas Emissions | Helen Cox, Vladimir Arutyunov, and Jaime Teelin Hoffman | December 1, 2014
CSUN Greenhouse Gas Emissions Report, 1990 -2013 | Helen M. Cox and Mazyar Aram | December 1, 2014
CSUN Sustainability Plan | Institute for Sustainability | May 24, 2013
Click Here for Full List of Publications
CSUN Sustainability Plan
Maps and Guides
Smart Transit Alternatives
Maps to download:
- Download KMZ for CSUN Tree Tour (CSUN Tree Atlas PDF is available through Publications page)
- Download in KMZ or PDF for Self Guided Tour (best printed on 8.5×14″ paper)
- Walking Guide to the Campus Trees (.pdf)
Faculty are invited to participate in campus sustainability efforts through the Core Green Team and its Working Groups. Faculty Associate positions (some with stipends) are available annually for faculty taking leadership roles in campus sustainability initiatives. Please use the link below for more information.
Apply for this Position
Sustainability curriculum is housed in Liberal Studies in the College of Humanities, and advising is hosted by the Liberal Studies
program in the Education building room 100.
To view and take part in CSUN Sustainability student activities see our moodle page:
- Sign into your moodle page
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and in the search courses box type: Institute for Sustainability and click on it
- You will be asked to enter an enrollment key which is: volunteer
Signup for our listserv to receive information regarding sustainability-related events, news, and information happening at CSUN and in the community. Please click the link below that applies to you.