Student Affairs

  • CSUN Matador Statue



When alumni, staff, faculty, administrators, friends and family contribute to Cal State Northridge, they contribute to research funding, scholarships, facility construction and many other projects that lend to the excellent education and environment at CSUN.

The Division of Student Affairs offers a number of opportunities for individuals interested in contributing. You may support the university by enrolling in an alumni program, making a cash or in-kind contribution, donating a gift in your name or in honor of a loved one, creating an endowment, contributing to existing scholarship endowments or by offering direct support to the Division of Student Affairs.

Every contribution is deeply appreciated and vital in shaping the future at Cal State Northridge. To contribute, choose one of the following options.

Donate online

Donating online is an easy, convenient and secure way to make a contribution to CSUN. Go to the online giving form, submit your information and pay with a credit card. Select the "Will my employer match my gift?" link to see if your company has a matching gift program. Once you submit your gift online, the CSUN Foundation will charge your credit card and send you a receipt.

Donate by check or money order

If you wish to donate by check or money order, simply indicate the name of the fund you’d like to contribute to in the memo section, and make the check or money order payable to CSUN Foundation. You may mail the donation to:

California State University, Northridge – Student Affairs
Attn: Jerry De Felice
18111 Nordhoff Street
Northridge, CA 91330-8239

Donate by payroll deduction

If you are a CSUN employee, you may donate through payroll deduction. Fill out the Faculty/Staff Payroll Deduction Authorization form and submit it to the CSUN Foundation, mail drop 8296. For more information, contact the Foundation at (818) 677-4657.

For more information about contributing to the university, please contact Jerry De Felice, Student Affairs Development Officer, at or (818) 677-3935. Thank you in advance for your generosity.