Campus Quality Fee Feedback Forum
Presidents of Clubs and Orgs
April 14, 2008
No. of students in attendance: 4 students, 2 staff
Related to Alternative Consultation Process
- What does the president consider larger consultation? (vs. referendum)
Related to Fee
- Will students get to decide how to spend the $250,000?
- Would student clubs be able to apply for this money?
- Who are the students who are being looked at for participation in the committee to decide on how to spend the student services money?
- Will Financial Aid cover every student who receives aid for the cost of the increase?
- Why should all the students pay for something that only a percentage of students are exposed to?
- Why are there no limits as to what money can go to? Can Student Services money go to graduate students or athletes?
- Why would more people want the help desk open more, it is only used during the beginning of the semester. All subjective, but I do not want it open longer because I don't' use it and it's a waste of money.
- I support our athletes, but not an athletic fee. Maybe for technology or library resources, though.
- Provost is really smart.damn.