In March of 2008, the campus engaged in an Alternative Consultation Process in accordance with Chancellor’s Office Executive Order 740 to propose a fee that would serve to enhance the learning experiences of students on campus by providing for:
- the elimination of course specific fees;
- funding to maintain currency in technology;
- more funding for instructionally related activities;
- increased availability of student support serves; and
- stabilized and appropriate funding for intercollegiate athletics
At the completion of the consultative process, the Campus Quality Fee was established. It continues to provide valuable technological and enhanced support services to our students annually.
On July 22, 2015, Executive Order 1102 was issued, outlining specific reporting and accountability measures.
Funded Proposals and Other CQF Expenditures
- By Category
- By College
- Facilities and Equipment