Fitness Evaluation — FREE
30 minute brief evaluation of one’s personal fitness. Basic body composition measurements will be taken.
Sign up at the Bryan Green Matador Training Zone desk
BodyAge Assessment —
BodyAge is a great program that can help to determine your current fitness level and provide a baseline to track your progress over a period of time. You will be able to monitor the following:
- Lost/gain weight
- Improve cardiorespiratory endurance and muscle strength
- Improve overall fitness
The program will generate a unique and thorough assessment of your physical BodyAge, while providing an attainable BodyAge as a goal to strive for.
- You will receive a personalized training plan that a personal trainer can monitor
- Upload BodyAge profile onto a mobile device (i.e. heart rate monitor) to track workouts
- All of the measurements taken during the assessment are uploaded into an individual’s profile
The assessment covers all the components of fitness, including:
- Blood pressure: Blood pressure is tested using a blood pressure cuft
- Body mass index (BMI): Body fat% and body water% is tested
- Muscle strength and endurance: tested using a bicep repetition
- Flexibility ranking: tested using a sit and reach device
30 minute overview of the fitness equipment in all fitness areas in the SRC. Small groups of three to six.
Sign up at the Bryan Green Matador Training Zone desk.