Take on a challenge and win BIG! Each challenge is uniquely designed to encourage SRC members to engage in fitness activities in order to reach the ultimate goal and be entered to win some awesome prizes. For more information, review the challenge details for each available challenge.
SRC Fitness Challenges
Fall 2017 Swim Challenge, Sept. 11 – Oct. 20
The more you swim, the more you’ll win!
Monday, Sept. 11 – Friday, Oct. 20
The Swim Challenge is on this fall—and the Student Recreation Center is inviting all members to swim for the distance of their choice at the Rec and Plaza Pools.
How far you go is completely up to you, but the more you swim, the more you win! Record your progress each day to reach important milestones and win cool prizes while getting a great workout.
- When You Sign Up — Workout Towel
- 10k (400 laps) — Sunglasses
- 30k (1,200 laps) —Keychain Sunscreen
- 50k (2,000 laps) —Mesh Bag
- 1st Place —$35 CSUN Campus Store Gift Card
- 2nd Place —$25 CSUN Campus Store Gift Card
- 3rd Place —$20 CSUN Campus Store Gift Card
- 4th & 5th Place —SRC Towel Service (1 Semester)
- In order to participate, swimmers must sign up through the SRC Challenges Portal or during tabling sessions.
- Participants must complete all laps within the challenge period (Sept. 11 – Oct. 20) during regular hours of operation.
- The first participant to log 50,000 yards will win 1st place. Subsequent finishers will place 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th.
- Swimmers can log a maximum of 2,000 yards per day.
- Participants must log their daily yards through the SRC Challenges Portal.