- 1994 PH.D University of California, Riverside Sociology
- 1989 M.A. University of California, Riverside Sociology
- 1985 B.A. University of California, Riverside Psychology
- Soc 150 Introduction to Sociology
- Soc 202 Sociological Analysis
- Soc 304 Sociology of Deviance
- Soc 307 Ethnic Diversity in America
- Soc 324 Sociology of Sex and Gender
- Soc 364, 364 L Social Statistics and Lab
- Soc 497, 497 L Methods of Social Research and Lab Soc
- 498 AEE, 498 S Field Study and Reports and Seminar
- Soc 690 Social Research
Selected Publications and Presentations
Winters, Loretta I. (2008). “Multiracial Identity” In Vincent N. Parrillo, ed., Encyclopedia of Social Problems.
Newbury Park, CA: Sage Publications, Inc.
Winters, Loretta I. and Herman DeBose (eds.) (2003). New Faces in a Changing America:
Multiracial Identity in the 21st Century. Newbury Park, CA: Sage Publications, Inc.
Rich, Harvey, E. and Loretta I. Winters. 2001. 2nd Edition “Disasters”. In Jim Glynn and Charles
F. Hohm, ed., California’s Social Problems, pp. Pine Forge.
Research and Interests