Jose Ramos, Full-time Lecturer, joined the CSUN faculty in 2007 serving as a Field Liaison and assumed his position as a full-time lecturer in Fall 2008. Mr. Ramos received his MSW from California State University, Long Beach. He has fourteen years of experience in the social work field including: Program Director, Program Instructor, and Program Coordinator. Mr. Ramos also has three years of experience as an Adjunct Professor and one year of Field Liaison experience at CSUN in the MSW Program.
- MSW, California State University, Long Beach
- BSW, California State University, Los Angeles
- Social Work Practice in Multicultural Settings
- Generalist Social Work Theory and Practice
- Social Policy and Services