- Ph.D. 1977, North Carolina State University
- M.A. 1975, California State University, Northridge
- B.A. 1972, California State University, Northridge
- Psy 321/L - Experimental Psychology & Lab
- Psy 356 - Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Psy 382 - Principles of Human Factors
- Psy 482 - Human Factors in Systems Design
- Psy 656 - Seminar in Human Factors Principles and Applications
- Psy 682 - Subsystem Integration in Human Factors Design
Research and Interests
1. Evolution of human factors/user experience models and techniques for design and evaluation of mobile devices and innovative technologies that provide optimal user experiences in multi-tasking, mixed performance scenarios.
2. FDA-compliant testing of consumer-based medical devices to improve safety and usability and promote patient adoption of user-centered health care Apps. Improvement of government standards to reflect valid methodological approaches integrating quantitative and qualitative data in human factors.
3. Interactive interfaces for behaviorally-based Infographic displays and information visualization to enhance real time decision making in organizations.
4. Adaptation of work processes to reconcile conflicts arising as a function of technology competence and generational disparities. Use of "creative destruction" methods that form cross-disciplinary teams across generational lines to address issues of disabilities and chronic lack of workforce retraining.