1. Student must be a current Psychology Department Teacher Intern.
2. Student must not have external funding sources (e.g., fellowships) that provide full or partial tuition costs.
3. Student is fully classified in his/her respective program area (Clinical; GE; HF).
4. Seniority. Returning interns (from previous year) who have not received the waiver will have priority over new interns.
5. Student did not receive tuition waiver in the past (only 1 semester tuition waiver per student).
6. Student GPA. Teacher interns with the highest GPA will be given the next top priority (after seniority).
You may need to download a copy of the following software products to view the linked documents on this and other pages on this web site.
Download Adobe Reader