Students wishing to apply to the Judicial Internship Program must submit the following materials:
1. A completed application form. The application form can be accessed here: Judicial Internship Application or acquired in the Political Science Department Office, Sierra Hall, Room 210;
2. An unofficial transcript of all college work, including those from other institutions. DO NOT USE THE DPR REPORT.
3. A narrative of at least two, but not more than three pages (double-spaced), setting forth your reasons for seeking the internship, what you consider to be your major strengths and qualifications for the Program, and what benefits you feel are likely to result from your participation.
4. A recommendation form (available in the Political Science Department office or can be downloaded here) from a CSUN professor. The completed, signed form should be placed by the recommender in an envelope and sealed in order to ensure confidentiality.
5. Three copies of items 1., 2., and 3. are due in the Political Science Department Office in Room 210 of Sierra Hall by 5:00 p.m. on the due date. You do not need multiple copies of the recommendation form, just the signed original in a sealed envelope. Late applications will not be accepted.