Welcome to Cal State Northridge and the Klotz Student Health Center! We invite you to explore our website and learn more about the programs and services available to you through the Klotz Student Health Center.
To help you prepare for your transition to campus, we've compiled a list of requirements and recommendations to consider before arriving on campus.
- Ask your parent or guardian to help you learn about your personal and family health history including serious illnesses, surgeries and injuries so that you will be able to fill out the Health History Form.
- Be sure you have complied with the University immunization requirements.
- Obtain copies of your medical and immunization records.
- Make of list of the medicines and supplements you take. Be sure you know what they are for. You can transfer your current prescriptions to the Klotz Student Health Center. Note when your prescription is scheduled to run out or expire, so that you can make an appointment with a health care provider at Klotz.
- Be sure to know of any allergies you have and related treatment.
- If you are under the age of 18, your parent or guardian will need to complete a "Consent for Medical Treatment of Minors" form. Once you are over the age of 18, you will no longer need parental/guardian consent. You will be responsible for your own medical care.
- We suggest you make a first aid kit. Include:
- Any over-the-counter medicines (OTC) you use
- An assortment of band aids
- Ace bandage
- Ice pack
- Heating pad