EISENHOWER ADVISORY COMMITTEE
The CSUN Eisenhower program is guided by the Eisenhower Advisory Committee.
This Committee consists of:
1) the five program leaders;
2) three principals selected by project leaders for their interest and activism;
3) three project teachers selected by project leaders based on their long-term leadership work in past CSP and NSF programs;
4) three university scientists selected by project leaders for distinguished long-term work in our past CSP and NSF programs; and
5) the dean of the College of Science and Mathematics who will serve as administrative liaison to secure optimal assistance from the university.
Advisory Committee meetings will be called at regular intervals to examine formative monitoring results and to develop intervention strategies to solve any problems that materialize.