The CSUN Christian Faculty and Staff Association meets in the Interfaith Center on the top floor of the southwest corner of the Student Union. See map below.
12:15 - 1:15 PM in the Campus Ministry Lounge, top floor of the Student Union.
Thursday, September 9
Thursday Ocotber 14
Thursday October 28
Thursday, November 4
Thursday, November 18
Thursday, December 2
Dates subject to change
Thursday, February 3
Thursday, February 17
Thursday, March 3
Thursday, March 17
Thursday, March 31
Thursday, April 14
Thursday, April 28
On-Line Study Bibles
- Bible Gateway: New International Version (NIV), New American Standard Version (NASB), King James Version (KJV), Revised Standard Version (RSV) and more. Translations of the Bible in many languages. Maintained by Gospel Communications Network. Affiliated with the International Bible Society.
- Bible Study: Search the Scriptures in Allows for Boolean Search, phrase search, word search, verse search and wildcard search through 14 versions. Commercial site maintained by Goshen.
- Bible Browser: Revised Standard Version, King James Version, Jerome's (Latin) Vulgate, New Translation, Darby, Weymouth New Testament American Standard Version, The Bible in Basic English, Young's Literal Translation. Maintained by the Scholarly Technology Group at Brown University. This resource has advanced search features.
- World Wide Study Bible: Nine translations of the Bible Geneva Notes, Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary, and notes by C.H. Spurgeon, Ray Stedman, and others.Maintained by Wheaton College.
- Free Bible Software for your Mac or Windows Computer: You may download a copy of the Online Bible and run it on your local computer. Some versions come with additional resources such as Easton's Bible Dictionary.
Bible Study Tools
- Bible Study Tools: Interlinear Bible, Parallel Bible, Commentaries,Darby's Synopsis,Geneva Study Bible,Gill's Exposition of the,Bible,Jamieson, Fausset,,Brown,Matthew Henry Concise,Matthew Henry Complete,People's New Testament,Robertson's Word,Pictures,The Fourfold Gospel,Treasury of David,Wesley's Explanatory,Notes, Concordances,Nave's Topical Bible,Torrey's Topical,Textbook,Treasury of Scripture,Knowledge, Dictionaries,Baker's Evangelical,Dictionary,Easton's Bible Dictionary,Hitchcock's Bible Names,JVI Prophecy Dictionary,King James Dictionary,Smith's Bible Dictionary, Encyclopedias,Condensed Biblical,Cyclopedia, Lexicons,New Testament Greek,Old Testament Hebrew, Sermon Helps,AutoIllustrator,Sunday Sermons, History,Josephus,Early Church Fathers,Creeds and Confessions,Fox's Book of Martyrs,Sketches of Church,History, Other Resources,BST Fonts
- Bible and Concordance (The Bible Gateway), searchable, multiple languages.
- Hitchcock's Bible Names Dictionary : "This dictionary is from "Hitchcock's New and Complete Analysis of the Holy Bible," by Roswell D. Hitchcock, New York: A. J. Johnson, 1874, c1869. "An Interpreting Dictionary of Scripture Proper Names" can be found on pages 1104-1113. It contains more than 2,500 Bible and Bible-related proper names and their meanings. Some Hebrew words of uncertain meaning have been left out."
- Easton's Bible Dictionary :"These Dictionary topics are from M.G. Easton M.A., D.D., Illustrated Bible Dictionary, Third Edition, published by Thomas Nelson, 1897.
- Commentary Critical and Explanatory on the Whole Bible, Robert Jamieson, A. R. Fausset and David Brown, Commentary Critical and Explanatory on the Whole Bible (1871)
- Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary on the Whole Bible and Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible [unabridged, in progress]
- Crosswalk: Bible Study Tools: Search the Scriptures in Allows for Boolean Search, phrase search, word search, verse search and wildcard search through 14 versions. Commercial site maintained by Goshen.
Christian Classics Library: Famous writings by hundreds of authors including Augustine, John Calvin, Jonathan Edwards, Charles Spurgeon, John Bunyon. Maintained by Wheaton College.
Early Church Fathers: Writings by Justin Martyr, Clement of Alexandria, Cyprian, Augustine, and many others. Maintained by Wheaton College.
Reference Works: Concordance: Search the KJV, ASV, YLT, and Darby versions of the Bible, Hitchcock's Bible Names Dictionary, Easton's Bible Dictionary, Commentary Critical and Explanatory on the Whole Bible, Robert Jamieson, A. R. Fausset and David Brown, Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible, Nave's Topical Bible and many more reference works. Maintained by Wheaton College.
Historic Church Documents: The Apostles Creed, The Nicene Creed, The Definition of Chalcedon, The Anathemas of the Second Council of Constantinople (553 A.D.), The Canons of the Council of Orange (529 A.D.), The Canons of Dordt (1618 A.D.), The Belgic Confession (1618 A.D.), The 1646 Westminister Confession of Faith, The Heidelberg Confession, and many others. Maintained by the Center for Reformed Theology and Apologetics.