Norman Herr & Greg Zem
- temperature of table top
- temperature in beaker
- temperature in beaker with carbon dioxide
- inivisible infrared radiation
- speed is a function of light intentisy
in carbon dioxide levels
- Activities & Demonstrations
- dry ice sublimation
- "shiver dollar"
- exthinguish candle
- pH change
- carbon dioxide is denser than air
- floating soap bubbles
- carbon dioxide production
- yeast and sugar in flask - respiration
- vinegar and baking soda -extinguish candle
- exhaling into a flask
- observe a candle burn - where does the mass go?
- combustion time under different size flasks
- combustion of coal
- carbon dioxide release from solution
Can Human Activity Influence Weather and Climate?
Movies & Other Resources