1. Log into the CSUN Portal using your usual CSUN login and password.
2. On the CSUN Portal page, look for the Pagelet box named Faculty Affairs (See below).
4. If the Faculty Affairs pagelet is not visible on your Portal page, you may need to modify your Portal configuration to include it. To do so, please select the Personalize option from the upper right hand corner of the page. Once you have selected Personalize, locate the section of the page entitled Pagelets for Faculty and check the box for the Faculty Affairs pagelet (see below).
6. After you check the box to enable the Faculty Affairs pagelet box, it should be visible when you return to your portal page. Simply locate the link that says Digital Measures in the Faculty Affairs pagelet box and click on it to go to the Digital Measures system.
7. To help organize your information for Digital Measures and to find your way around the various options, please use the Faculty Research Profile Excel worksheet.
If you have questions about Digital Measures, please contact Kavoos Blourtchi at (818)677-2004.