Thank you for your interest in donating to the Department of Geological Sciences at California State University Northridge. The department has the following funds to which you can donate:
- Department of Geological Sciences – Supports field work and attendance at professional meetings for geology students.
- Geological Sciences Scholarship Endowment –Provides scholarships to geology students.
- Geological Sciences Geochemistry – Supports travel and analytical costs for students and faculty doing research in geochemistry.
- Fritsche GeoTrek Endowment – Provides scholarships to geology students in honor of Sue and Gene Fritsche.
If you would like to donate online, please go to the university webpage: https://givetocsm.csun.edu/
To direct your donation to one of the Geology Department funds mentioned above you must fill out all of the following sections:
(1) Contact Information
(2) Gift Information - to ensure that your donation comes to the Geology Department, please select one of the above geology funds listed on the Designation drop down menu.
If your company offers a matching funds program, please fill out the information in this section as well.
(3) Payment Information
DONATE WITH CHECK:
If you would like to mail in a check with your donation, please be sure to make the check payable to: CSUN Foundation, and in the memo line write the fund you would like to direct your donation to. Please mail your checks to:
CSUN – Department of Geological Sciences
18111 Nordhoff St. MD: 8266
Northridge, CA 91330-8266