Is anyone interested in supporting my idea?
We have electronic tools for finding a potential sponsor [SPIN Database / GENIUS/SMARTS Database]
How do I get detailed information?
We will contact the potential funding agency with you, to ask:
- What are the statistical chances of being funded?
- What is the review process?
- Do you have examples of successful proposals available?
- What else can you tell me?
Communication is key to the process:
It is very important to let our office know that you are planning on submitting a proposal, even if it is just a possibility. We need some preliminary information from you, which can be submitted via this Webform.
Areas of regulatory compliance include such items as:
- human and animal subjects
- conflict of interest
- cost sharing controls
- export controls
- responsible conduct of research
- research integrity
- environmental health and safety
I got the grant! Now what?
The University Corporation handles fiscal matters, although we need to sign off if you decide to reallocate your budget. We will help you with operational issues as your project unfolds.