CSUN Competition for Research, Scholarship and Creative Activity Awards
The office of Research and Sponsored Projects sponsors its own internal grant competition. Faculty may apply for 3 units of release time or a $5,000 mini-grant. In concert with the campus-wide effort to support scholarly activity by probationary faculty, those who have been at CSUN for 5 years or less are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Initiate a project with the expectation that the faculty member will apply for external funding or
- Enable faculty to complete research or a creative project.
Proposals are reviewed by the Research and Grants Committee.
Check back in December for information on the 2015-16 competition.
- Judge Julian Beck Learning-Centered Instructional Projects
- Probationary Faculty Support Program
- Community Engagement Course Development & Implementation Grants
- Community Engagement Student Scholar Grants
- Disciplinary-Oriented Community Learning Project & Research Grants
- Interdisciplinary Community Learning Project & Research Grants