Anticipated requisitioned purchases $10,000 and below shall be procured using the University’s department PCard in lieu of a requisition. All PCard program policies and procedures shall be strictly adhered to.
Requisitions issued in non-compliance will be cancelled and the department shall be notified in writing by Purchasing & Contract Administration.
ORDER TYPES REQUIRED VIA REQUISITIONS:
- Consulting Services
- Copier Service/Lease Agreements
- Custom Purchases (i.e., furniture)
- Faculty Relocations
- Maintenance/Service Contracts
- Open Orders/Blanket POs
- Public Works/Facilities Planning
- Teaching Agreements
Note: Limited Apple products with simple billing can be purchased with the PCard. All other Apple purchases should use the requisitioning process.
Provide a clear communication to the vendor regarding the Vendor Quotation Guidelines as outlined below:
- The requisition must mirror the vendor’s quote. The vendor will submit an invoice based on the purchase order content.
- The name, department and extension of the person requesting the items must be included.
- Do not include a separate line for tax; the purchase order auto calculates tax.
VENDOR QUOTATION GUIDELINES:
- Written quotations must be provided to the University for vendor goods and/or services.
- Written quotations must break out the purchases at the line-item level, delineating taxable and non-taxable items.
- Written quotations must include any miscellaneous fees, such as but not limited to:
- Recycling Fees (IT equipment)
- Environmental Fees (IT equipment)