The President's letters consist primarily of e-mail communications to the campus community on issues of importance to the University and its overall goals and mission.
President Dianne F. Harrison assumed the presidency of California State University, Northridge on June 11, 2012. Her public letters and messages wll be posted at this site.
Communications from prior presidents have been archived here.
- Vice President for Administration and Finance & CFO Appointment (May 16, 2013)
- End of Year Message (May 13, 2013)
- Vice President for University Advancement Appointment (May 8, 2013)
- Help Make CSUN Shine Brighter (May 2, 2013)
- Campus Safety Message (April 19, 2013)
- Immigration Reform and Higher Education (April 19, 2013)
- Help Make CSUN Shine Brighter (March 12, 2013)
- A Message from President Harrison Regarding CSU Budget News (January 14, 2013)
- A Message from President Harrison about Equal Opportunity at CSUN (January 11, 2013)
- Help Make CSUN Shine Brighter (December 18, 2012)
- The University's CSUN Shine Initiative (December 11, 2012)
- Best Wishes for a Happy Holiday Season and New Year (December 10, 2012)
- Help Make CSUN Shine Brighter (November 7, 2012)
- A Message from President Harrison about the CSU Budget (July 19, 2012)
- Message from President Harrison with observations about campus diversity (July 16, 2012)
- President's Statement on Faculty Website Issue (July 9, 2012)