These are a few of the projects we have completed in the past.
- To examine how indvidual, family, and societal factors relate to the mental health of emerging adults.
- Latinos, African Americans, Armenians, Persians/Middle Easterners, Asians, Eastern European, Immigrants
- Cross-sectional design; self-report survey data from psychology subject pool, classrooms, campus groups, snowball sampling in community
- Depression, Anxiety, Quality of Life, Happiness,Academic Motivation, Grades
- Meeting Parents' Expectations, Parental Support, Parental Intrusiveness, Parent-Child Conflict
- Level of Stress, Religious Coping, Ethnic Identity, Rumination, Ethnic Discrimination
- Scott Williams, Ph.D., Family Studies, CA ST UN Northridge
- Andy Ainsworth, Ph.D., Psychology, CA ST UN Northridge
- Mark Otten, Ph.D., Psychology, CA ST UN Northridge
- Theresa White, Ph.D., Pan African Studies, CA ST UN Northridge
- Gila Frank, M.A., Clinical Psychology PsyD program, Pepperdine University