These are a few of the projects we have completed in the past.
- To examine how society, community, school climate, family dynamics, and peers relate to the academic achievement and mental health of adolescents.
- Latinos, African Americans, Armenians, Persians, Immigrants
- Cross-sectional design
- Multi-respondent (adolescents, fathers)
- Self-report survey data from rural and urban adolescents in southern California, Oklahoma, and North Carolina
- Carolyn S. Henry, Ph.D., Human Development and Family Science, OK ST University
- Andrew O. Behnke, Ph.D., Department of 4-H Youth Development and Family & Consumer Sciences, NC ST University
- Tovah Sands, Ph.D., Counselor Education, UN Florida
- Mayra Bamaca-Colbert, Ph.D., Human Development and Family Studies, AZ ST UN
- Andy Supple, Ph.D., Human Development and Family Studies, UN NC Greensboro
- Andy Ainsworth, Ph.D., Psychology, CA ST UN Northridge